Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:58:01 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ken Blankenship <kenhblankenship@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Bradley Unit List/Photos from 10/21/07 (late report)

Hi GABO'ers, sorry for the late report. My web hosting service has been giving me nightmares lately but I finally was able to get a little piece written up about our trip to the Bradley Unit of Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge from this past Sunday, October 21, 2007. I thought perhaps some folks will be heading down that way to see our friendly neighborhood VERMILION FLYCATCHER this weekend, so the report includes some previews of some changes you may expect to see on the property and a word from manager Troy Littrell.

View the report and photos here: http://www.wingsoverga.com/GeorgiaBirdingTrips.html

P.S. - If you go there, and you decide to do some sparrow tromping, please be on the lookout for a now-soaked (but maybe salvageable) copy of "Sparrows of the United States and Canada." I know I lost it somewhere on the right (north) side of the silo levee in some heavy brush that is down the rocky embankment a good 50 yards or so past the silos.

Ken Blankenship Marietta, GA (Cobb County) http://www.wingsoverga.com