Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:40:56 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Dorfman <sashole@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: 4 WEEKS TO NESUG !!!
Comments: To: Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@MINDSPRING.COM>

Peter,

Code Clinicians rotating every hour or so, the CC time format is not particularly conducive to this sort of inquiry. I was asked a question of this sort in Portland (IIRC) and had left just enough time to only pass it on to the next Code Clinician on schedule. Later on, Richard DeVenezia has kindly agreed to accept my condolences.

Kind regards ------------ Paul Dorfman Jax, FL ------------