Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:40:38 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ran S <raan67@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Proc Report ODS

Hi,

How can I generate multiple reports in one doc. Like I would liek to have :

ods escapechar="^"; ods rtf file=" txt.rtf" style=sasdocprinter StartPage = No ;

On one page : ods rtf...; proc report data=one..;

proc report data=two..; ods rtf close;

Second page: ods rtf...; proc report data=one..;

proc report data=two..; ods rtf close;

I am using style=sasdocprinter StartPage = No in the first code where two proc report hsould be on the same page. But I have another report created I don't want to create another rtf file rather I would like to put this report in the same doc (txt.rtf) but on different page.

Thanks in advance!