Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:10:52 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Samuel Croker <samuel.croker@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: sas macro goptions export graphics automatically

Hi Stef,

Make sure that your path and name are enclosed in double quotes otherwise the macro variable will not resolve (inside single quotes that is). You will also need two periods, one to end the variable and one to be the actual period like: "C:\PROGRAMS\Graphs\qqplot_&dataset..gif";

You might also want to think about adding gsfmode=replace in your goptions statement as well.

Sam

On 10/25/07, Stefan Pohl <stefan.pohl@ish.de> wrote: > Hi usergroup, > > I have written a sas-macro which I use to export some qqplots. I want to > read various datasets. > The name of the saved qqplots should be changed automatically according to > the name of the dataset. > ...&dataset.gif' doesn't work. How can I manage this task? > > > filename outgraph 'C:\PROGRAMS\Graphs\qqplot_&dataset.gif'; > goptions gsfname=outgraph dev=gif733; > > Thank you, Stef. >

-- Samuel T. Croker Lexington, SC & Bethesda, MD