Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:31:54 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joe Whitehurst <joewhitehurst@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: New York Area SUG needs speakers for Dec meeting
Comments: To: Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@mindspring.com>

Peter.

Albert Einstein said:*What does a fish know about the water in which it swims all its life? * I say what do the air breathing mammals who live in the water know about the water and air that sustains them?

I have been making a living for 30 years using SAS. I will be willing to confess how I have done this to a suitable audience. I will be especially interested in Business Intelligence, Statistics and SAS/Graph...

Joe

**

On 10/28/07, Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@mindspring.com> wrote: > > I am posting this at the request of NYASUG. Please respond to the people > mentioned below. > > Thanks > > > > <<< > New York Area SAS User Group (NYASUG) needs speakers for the next > meeting on Thursday, December 6, 2007. The talk should be between 45 > minutes > and an hour. If you are interested, please send a summary of the topic > and/or the paper that you have written to Debi Reece and Henny Wolland: > debi25@aol.com > hwassociates@msn.com > > If you are planning to present at NESUG or SAS Global Forum, why don't you > try out your talk at NYASUG. > If you have already presented at those venues, then why not do it one more > time. > > Reasonable travel expenses may be agreed upon in advance and > reimbursed. > >>>>>>> > > > Peter >