Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:57:24 -0800
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Sheffer, Holly" <Holly.Sheffer@MCKESSON.COM>
Subject:      TCPIP SOCKETS INTERFACE

We are using the sockets interface and controlling them with the standard EZAC, EZAO transactions. We have users in a test UNIX region that continue to send requests from Webmethods to the test region via the sockets interface. The files are not available at night and the program spits out files are closed messages continuously - flooding the operator console. I have tried using DADS to disable the WMGW and WMTSRVR webmethods transactions and it does - but has no effect as the transactions are conversational and continue to run. I tried putting in a /F XC02JMT, EZAO STOP CICS YES transaction from the console - but it abended so apparently it needs to be done from the screen - Any ideas on how to automate this?

Holly Sheffer (415)983-9497 work (415)806-8691 cell

[text/html]