Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:23:02 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         flo statistik <stat.flo@googlemail.com>
Subject:      python/hide output in spss-viewer

Hello List, I've got a question concerning the python integration. when I run spss from python I can tell python not to show the spss-output. That increases my calculating speed. when I run the same python programm from spss spss displays the complete output in the viewer. How can I tell spss via python to show just the output I want to see (for example a table which I created in python on my own)?