Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:18:28 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Michael L. Davis" <michael@BASSETTCONSULTING.COM>
Subject:      SUGI proceedings free to a good home

Hello Friends,

A few months ago, a friend of mine gave me his SUGI proceedings collection. I have taken the earlier ones I did not already have but several of them are duplicates of my collection. The duplicates run from SUGI 11 (1986) through SUGI 25 (2000). I'm not interested in selling them. All I want to do is find a home for them where they might be read from time to time.

The collection occupies two copier paper boxes and weighs as much. So logical candidates to receive these proceedings either live in the Greater Philly area or are planning to drive to NESUG 2007 in Baltimore. If you are interested, please drop me a line at Michael.Davis@alumni.duke.edu.

- Michael

Michael L. Davis Ambler PA E-Mail: michael.davis@alumni.duke.edu