Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Nov 2007 02:32:26 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Patrick <patrick.matter@GMX.CH>
Subject:      Looking for info about SAS Enterprise BI Server
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi all Is there no one with some information? I really tried to find a comprehensive overview - but I didn't manage to find all the information I need. But there MUST be more out there. Could one of you point me in the right direction (whitepaper, architectural overview, studies, competitor analysis, user experiences... - just everything). Whatever information available about SAS Enterprise BI Server is is very welcome. Thanks in advance Patrick

P.S: Just putting my initial post again:

Hi all I'm looking for a complete list of the SAS Enterprise BI Server solution components. I would like to have this list on the level of SAS modules (what has to be installed/licenced), on the level of clients (what might users get/see) and on the level of servers/ running processes (I've got the pre-installation checklist which gives me the list of servers). I couldn't find a white paper/documentation which gives me such an overview. Any help very appreciated Patrick