Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:17:58 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: NESUG- where is everybody?
Comments: To: Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net>

Mary,

Hey, GREAT minds _REALLY_DO_ think alike! I was thinking of how quiet it was yesterday, then the sneaking suspicion that it may have had some correllation with the NESUG 2007 conference hit me. Wow! What does that say about the geographic distribution of SAS-L-ers?!?!?!

I'll see you on the 'L!

Take Care!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE (aka Michael A. Raithel)