Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Nov 2007 06:23:11 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: What test to use?
Comments: To: Sharon <bssr.wedding@GMAIL.COM>

Sharon <bssr.wedding@GMAIL.COM> wrote > >I'm a student and I am conducting an experiment. > >I have one survey but administered it in two ways. One way was through >the web and the other way was through the phone. > >I have a response rate for each type of method. > >Which test should I use to test if one method was better than the >other?

What do you mean by 'better'?

If you mean 'more reliable' you can compare, e.g., the Cronbach's alpha for each. If you mean 'more valid' then it's trickier. If you mean something else, please elaborate

Hope this helps

Peter