Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:52:58 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sudip Chatterjee <sudip.memphis@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      GLIMMIX DOUBT

Dear All

I am new to multilevel Modeling and GLIMMIX. I am trying to model infant mortality.I consider mothers are nested into ZIPCODES. I have 6 years data with census information and crime information of every zipcodes. I am trying to build a 3 level model keeping poverty as level-3 ( as this remain constant for all 6 years in all the ZIPCODES) then crime as level-2 ( Chages with years) and all maternal information as level-1.

My model looks like this :

proc glimmix data = Mylib.model abspconv=0.001 ; nloptions maxiter = 100 ; class ZIP cluster LBW RACE NEWMOMED status FAC_TYPE; model IMR(event='1') = poverty Crime_num NLBW RACE NEWMOMED FAC_TYPE poverty*Crime_num Crime_num*LBW Crime_num*poverty/solution dist = binary link = logit ; random intercept LBW /subject = ZIP solution ; random intercept LBW / subject = cluster (ZIP) solution ; run ;

I am not sure of this model. Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.