Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:46:12 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "J. Manuel Picaza" <JMPicaza@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: reference code in another sas program
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Nov 19, 2:19 pm, Captain <apsteinb...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I want one of my programs to reference sas code in another program. > So in other words I am looking for a sas program to reference a > specific piece of code (or line) in another sas program and pull it > into the new piece of code. Does anyone know of a way to do this. I > have a few thoughts, but everything I am trying is not resolving out > or reading the original code correctly. > > Thanks > -Adam

Hi Adam,

I think you are talking about the %INCLUDE statement. Review the SAS help. The simplest use is %INCLUDE 'c:\path\to\a\file\program.sas';

Regards,

Manuel