Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:42:20 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Richard A. DeVenezia" <rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET>
Subject:      Re: creating data table from many tables
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

andrewjmdata@gmail.com wrote: > Thanks Richard - I'll see if I can make this work. > > I was wandering if there was something in proc datasets use the > "tbl_:" wildcard expression. I can't make it work but I know the same > idea can be used to delete tables.

Version 9.2 will have colon (:) table name shortcut lists similar to the current variable name shortcut lists.

data foo; set Jan:; run;

would stack all tables whose names starts with "Jan".

-- Richard A. DeVenezia http://www.devenezia.com/