Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:59:23 +0530
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Omkar D. Palsule-Desai" <omkardpd@IIMAHD.ERNET.IN>
Subject:   inverse mill's ratio

Hello,

I am a new user of SAS and member of this community. Can you help me in my coding?

I want to run Probit. There is only one dependent variable (binary 0-1 values) and a bunch of independent variables (continuous, categorial etc.). I also want to get Inverse Mill's ratio.

I run my code on SAS 9.1 and I was trying the following code...(Not sure if the code is correct but sure of what I want as mentioned above)

proc Qlim data = input_file; model Z = X1 X2 X3 / type = bprobit ; output out = output_report proball MILLS; run;

The output file gets created, but the contents are same as that are in input file in addition to probabilities. But I could not get Inverst Mills Ratios.

Thank you,

Omkar