Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:14:19 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Validation Process

Hell _all_ ,

I think this Topic must have discussed earlier as it is very old Topic We are in Process of setting up validation Process for a Clinical submission,

I am looking for a paper or Place or any suggestions to Formally set a validation Process. I know Most of the Pharmaceutical company's or the Big CRO's they have Lot of Validated Macro's. Here we are Process of setting up whole validation process from Scratch.

I am looking for some Place where there info about 1)Validation documents 2)Validation Procedures

Any books on validation Process which is acceptable by FDA. Thanks for all the help

thanks

thanks