Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:37:07 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Validation Process

Dear SAS-L-ers,

RolandRB posted the following:

> > "SOFTWARE CONTAINED IN MEDICAL DEVICES" > > I capitalized the above. Do you not understand the difference > between "medical devices" and sas programs? >

RolandRB, I do not know what Rob's answer is, but I think the difference can be stated thusly:

SAS programs probe your data, while medical devices probe your person:-)

Best of luck to everybody in their SAS endeavors... and Have a great weekend!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com