Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:40:08 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Scott Collier <scottc@EDGEWOODCENTER.ORG>
Subject:      syntax beginner

I have a dataset with 50 variables at baseline and the same 50 at T2. I'm simply trying to calculate change from baseline to t2 by subtracting one from the other and create a third variable for each of the 50 (i.e. Q1, Q1T2, and ChangeInQ1). What is the easiest way to create those 50 change variables? Ideally, I would be able to have it recalculate every time new data is added and I know the GUI is not best.

Thanks in advance -