Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:57:23 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <savian001@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A graph in a web page interactive with the server?
Comments: To: Ya Huang <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM>

I do this all of the time but I use .NET for the display. In particular, I use packages such as Infragistics or Dundas for ASP.NET.

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Ya Huang Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:52 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: A graph in a web page interactive with the server?

Hi there,

Is there something out there that I can use to create a figure (scatter plot). While showing the figure on the web page, user can communicate by clicking certain points (subject id) on the figure, then send command back to the server (SAS?). Server therefore process based on this command (basically a sub-population of all the subject) and create anther summary or figure.

I know java figure can be interactive, but I think it is interactive with the running applet.

Thanks

Ya