Date:         Tue, 8 Jan 2008 00:56:59 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael <tolandmd@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Specifying number of ticks and decimal places in IGRAPH

Hello,

I have created a scatterplot with IGRAPH, but I don't want to use the default ticks, number of decimal places, and color (for dots). Specifically, wow can I change my syntax so x1 has 7 tick marks (i.e., increments of -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3), y has 9 tick marks (i.e., increments of -2, -1.5, -1, -.5, 0, ..., 2), both x1 and y have 1 decimal place, and the dot's in the graph show up as black instead of default red. My syntax thus far is:

igraph /x1=var(B) type=scale /y=var(Bse) type=scale /scalerange=var(B) min=-3 max=3 /scalerange=var(Bse min=-2 max=2 /line(mode) key=off style=dot.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Michael