Date:         Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:34:54 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Donna Daniels <ddani001@waldenu.edu>
Subject:      Running a Stepwise Regression Model

I am having difficulty running the Stepwise Regression Model on my SPSS 14 package. My dissertation research has seven independent variables that could be related to each other causing multicollinearity issues. To avoid multicollinearity, I chose the stepwise model. Could someone send me the command I need to use to make this work?

Thank You,

Donna Daniels Doctoral Candidate