Date:         Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:56:06 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Wasserman <david.wasserman@shaw.ca>
Subject:      Re: Consensus on SPSS15.0 and VISTA?

I've experienced no problems with SPSS 15.0.1 (patched) with Vista, but it's a little disconcerting every time on opening SPSS when my screens momentarily go blank as the system makes some kind of display adjustment, and then again on shutting it down.

David Wasserman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Glaser" <glaserconsult@sbcglobal.net> To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 6:35 PM Subject: Consensus on SPSS15.0 and VISTA?