Date:         Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:28:33 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Patel, Nitin" <npatel@CAS.USF.EDU>
Subject:      SPSS Data Entry 4.0

Hello,

I am new in building forms on Data Entry. I want the form to pop up questions one at a time (which I am able to do) and if the participant wants to skip a question, I want them to be able to skip a question on the second try. So for example, the first time a participant tries to answer the question, I want a message to pop up saying "Try to answer the question", the second time around I want them to be able to skip the question. Is this possible?

Thank you,

Nitin Patel

University of South Florida

Department of Psychology