Date:         Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:11:21 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gene Maguin <emaguin@buffalo.edu>
Subject:      Re: matching cases-controls

Heval,

The code I sent earlier today won't work for male patients. I didn't know about the differential sex distribution in the patient file. I need more details. Would you post to the list a crosstab of age by sex for patients and the same for controls.

The code will work for female patients and female controls but will need some modification because you do not need to account for sex.

Gene Maguin