Date:         Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:18:07 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marta García-Granero <mgarciagranero@gmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Comparaison of percentages on matched series

"You could also use the Jonkeree-Terpestra Test where Ha: M1<M2<M3."

Don't do that. This test requires the EXACT TESTS module installed, and, besides, it is for independent samples only, not related, and for ordinal, or quantitative, dependent variables. Use Cochran test, followed by pairwise McNemar's tests as post-hoc method (adjusting the p-values).

Best regards, Marta García-Granero > -----Original Message----- > From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Marta García-Granero > Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:29 PM > To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Re: Comparaison of percentages on matched series > > Use Cochran test (it is the extension of McNemar's test to more than two > samples). > > >> -----Original Message----- >> From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Iheb Bougmiza >> Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 3:45 AM >> To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >> Subject: Comparaison of percentages on matched series >> >> Hello, >> I have a series of 30 patients for whom, I made a series of 3 examinations (exam1, exam2 and exam3) to reveal a fracture. >> Finally, the fracture was revealing in 30 %, 50 % and 60 . How may I know if it exists or not a significant difference between these percentages. It is about matched series, isn't it? I know the test of Mc Nemar which is applicable for 2 percentages on matched series and for 3 percentages how can it be done? >>