Date:         Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:17:09 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         kornbrot <d.e.kornbrot@herts.ac.uk>
Subject:      Re: SPSS 16 and TextPad
Comments: To: flo statistik <stat.flo@googlemail.com>

At least you have SPSS 16 no sign of it this side of the pond

On 28/1/08 15:46, "flo statistik" <stat.flo@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hallo List, > > > > I've heard that TextPad won't work with SPSS 16. Is there somebody with a > solution to this problem? I have to use SPSS 16 from March on. It would > really be annoying to go back to the SPSS Syntax Editor. > > > Hope that somebody can help me! > > Regards, > > Flo > > ===================== > To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to > LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the > command. To leave the list, send the command > SIGNOFF SPSSX-L > For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command > INFO REFCARD >

Professor Diana Kornbrot School of Psychology University of Hertfordshire College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB, UK

email: d.e.kornbrot@herts.ac.uk web: http://web.mac.com/kornbrot/iweb/KornbrotHome.html voice: +44 (0) 170 728 4626 fax: +44 (0) 170 728 5073 Home 19 Elmhurst Avenue London N2 0LT, UK voice: +44 (0) 208 444 2081 fax: +44 (0) 870 706 4997