Date:         Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:35:53 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matthew Reeder <reederm1@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Graph formatting question

Hi all,

I have a quick, presumably easy, question regarding graphs (bivar scatterplots) in SPSS. Using the Data Label Mode button, the user is able to go about targetting specific observations and, after clicking on a given observation, obtaining the case number corresponding to that observation. I've noticed that when I do this, save the file, close, and re-open, not only is the case number pertaining to my selected observations showing, but all case numbers for all observations show, as well. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening, such that, after closing the output file and re-opening, only the observations I've selected still have their case number showing (and not all observations in the graph)? Thanks for any help.

Regards, Matt

--------------------------------- Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.