Date:         Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:03:12 +1100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jason Burke <burke.jasonm@gmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Suppressing default output from Regressions
Comments: To: Dede Williams <DedeWilliams@targusinfo.com>

Following ViAnn's suggestion, here is an example using the output management system (OMS) command syntax. I offers a wealth of capabilities to achieve what you desire, plus much more.

HTH

Jason

DATASET DECLARE Summary .

' Route model summary to a new SPSS data set . OMS /SELECT ALL /IF SUBTYPES = ['Model Summary'] /DESTINATION FORMAT = SAV OUTFILE = Summary .

' Supress all but the Model summary from being displayed . OMS /SELECT ALL /EXCEPTIF SUBTYPES = ['Model Summary'] /DESTINATION VIEWER = No .

' Execute LOGISTIC with desired specifications . LOGISTIC REGRESSION VARIABLES indep_var /METHOD=ENTER dep_var1 dep_var2 dep_var3 /CRITERIA=PIN(.05) CUT(.5) .

* Tell OMS we're done for now . OMSEND .

On 1/4/08, Dede Williams <DedeWilliams@targusinfo.com> wrote: > Hello. > > > > I'm trying to run a logistic regression for many models from which I > only want specific output, not all of the default output that is > included. Is there a way to specify, for instance, just the model > summary table and suppress the rest and direct it to an .spo file or > better yet to a .csv file. > > > > I am new to this list. Have users found the archives useful to search > for old postings, or is too cumbersome to get through all of the data? > > > > Thanks for your help. > > > > Dede Williams > > TargusInfo > > To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to > LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the > command. To leave the list, send the command > SIGNOFF SPSSX-L > For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command > INFO REFCARD >