Date:         Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:23:54 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Zetu, Dan" <Dan_Zetu@polk.com>
Subject:      posterior probability in discriminant analysis

Hello:

Does anyone have experience with computing casewise posterior probabilities in discriminant analysis from the available displayed output? I do know that SPSS saves these automatically but I need to figure out a mechanism to compute them since I need to score future cases in a different medium than SPSS.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Dan

------------------------------- Dan Zetu Analytical Consultant R. L. Polk & Co. 248-728-7278 dan_zetu@polk.com

***************************************************************** This message has originated from R. L. Polk & Co., 26955 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI 48033. R. L. Polk & Co. sends various types of email communications. If this email message concerns the potential licensing of a Polk product or service, and you do not wish to receive further emails regarding Polk products, forward this email to Do_Not_Send@polk.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.

The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please delete this message and notify the Polk System Administrator at postmaster@polk.com. *****************************************************************