Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:28:36 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Klein, Linda" <Linda.Klein@KENEXA.COM>
Subject:      Statistical Programmer - full time employment at PAREXEL in NC or
              MA

Hello All,

I hope this email find you doing well.

Our company, PAREXEL International, has a Senior level Statistical SAS Programmer opening in our Biostatistics & Programming department that can work from either the Lowell, MA or Durham, NC locations. This is a full time, direct employment opportunity.

Here is the website www.parexel.com <https://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://namail.par exel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bi n/redir.asp?URL=https://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=htt ps://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://namail.parexel .com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/re dir.asp?URL=https://namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https:/ /namail.parexel.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.parexel.com> for your review. If you have a minimum of 5 years on-the-job statistical SAS programming experience with a biotech or pharma related company AND project lead experience AND if you are legally authorized to work in the US, please go to the website, to career opportunities and apply on-line to the Sr Programmer position.

We are PAREXEL International, a global CRO (Clinical Research Org) dealing with Pharmaceutical companies, Clinical Trials and the software that drives related activities. PAREXEL offers a casual, friendly atmosphere promoting individual development and career growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, 40l (K) and health insurance plans.

We offer our employees the ability to make a difference globally, while we support them locally in environments full of challenge collaboration, flexibility and industry-leading growth potential. Consider a career with PAREXEL, and watch your expertise come alive.

If someone you know, might be interested in a new career opportunity, please contact me or forward my information to interested friends.

Again, thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Linda Klein

PAREXEL