Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:31:30 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "data _null_," <datanull@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: How to use macro to merge many dataset
Comments:   To: tammy1207@yahoo.com.tw

If the data sets have exactly the same variable then merging sounds like the wrong thing. Perhaps vertical concatenation?

On Jan 14, 2008 1:26 PM, <tammy1207@yahoo.com.tw> wrote: > I have 500 dataset named from a251 to a750. All of them have exactly > the same variables. How can I merge them into one dataset by using > macro? Thanks. >