Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:54:43 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Trish Bous <tbouSSARD@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: help using library catalog

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, so my formats are being created in formats category. If I look inside this category "folder", all of my formats are present as formatc type (yes, even ORPROC).

So I guess that my problem is that my program is not finding these formats.

Do I need to do anything in addition to the below line to have my program read the formats that I have created?

libname library "Z:\PSI"

Thanks for all your help!

Trish