Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:55:01 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Question on Do-Whitlock (DOW) loop.

I provided these test programs in response to Ian's note that one shouldn't show bad or slow code

the programs show that the do until(EndoFile) wrapper does not speed up the processing at least in this test case.

I use do until(EndoFile) all the time to differentiate the compile processing of the data structure from the execution.

hth Ron