Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:14:58 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Denise Kruse <krusesas@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: tagsets.ExcelXP with PROC report

Never mind! I wrote for help too soon. I have now found online examples with proc report and tagset. I am OK with using this proc.

Thx, Denise K.

----- Original Message ---- From: Denise Kruse <krusesas@yahoo.com> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 9:23:25 AM Subject: tagsets.ExcelXP with PROC report

I am using tagsets.ExcelXP for the first time (it's pretty cool so far) and I noticed that my PROC report step is not behaving as it does outside of this tagset. Specifically, my titles and footnote do not appear. I realize that I need to format my columns with the tagset options but I was wondering if I need to remove the PROC report all together.

Any thoughts? I've read a few white papers (Vince D. and Eric Gebhart) but do not see the answer to my question.

Thanks, Denise Kruse

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ