Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 28 Jan 2008 05:15:31 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Peter <crawfordsoftware@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Observations Journal at Support.sas.com
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

in the new Support.sas.COM, I can't find the old Observations Journal articles. I particular, I was looking for

Riba, S. David. SELF-MODIFYING SAS PROGRAMS: A DATA STEP INTERFACE. Observations Technical Journal for SAS Software Users http://support.sas.com/documentation/periodicals/obs/obswww03/toc.html

Are these atricles no longer available ?

Peter-C