Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:59:25 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter <crawfordsoftware@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: plz help me in this
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On 22 Jan, 15:37, chittiproluprad...@GMAIL.COM (chittiprolu pradeep) wrote: > Hi , > > Sorry for not clear.......! > > Actually I am creating the excel reports from SAS system and manually am > uploading the these reports in the website (share point). So, what I want is > instead of manually doing that is there any way/any code for automatically > open website and upload the concern excel report automatically in SAS. > > Regards,

SAS supports writing to an ftp server and other tricks, but I think we need to know more about writing to share point.

Please can you explain the "manual upload" process.

PeterC