Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:31:40 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "James F. Flynn Jr." <jim.flynn@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ash-throated Flycatcher (Baker County)

Hi, folks, there may be an error in the URL that Alan included in his email, but a quick search on the Flickr web yielded this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zaroga/2267179663/in/photostream/

Take care,

Jim Flynn Forsyth Co., GA http://www.gos.org http://www.atlantaaudubon.org/ ****************************** -----Original Message----- From: Georgia Birders Online [mailto:GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Alan Ashley Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 3:35 PM To: GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [GABO-L] Ash-throated Flycatcher (Baker County)

Last night I received word that Zaroga Goff had sighted an Ash- throated Flycatcher on their family property in Baker county. I spoke with her husband Frank and he gave direction to and permission to enter their property. My wife Peggy and I saw the bird twice today ( Feb. 17), first at 12:15 and again at 12:45. The property is located on page 57, grid C8 of the Ga. DeLorme. the Goff's property is on Butler Rd., which runs off Mt. Carmel RD, which runs off clear Lake Rd. The Goff's have asked that anyone wishing to see the bird call them for permission and exact directions to enter the property. Their numbers are: Home (229) 438-5699, Cell (229) 343-0852. Mrs. Goff''s photo of the bird can be seen at http://www.flicker.com/photos/zaroga/2267/79663/ Alan Ashley Leesburg, Ga