Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:47:56 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET>
Subject:      Re: survival analysis
Comments: To: nchapinal@YAHOO.COM

I'm not sure, but I did find an example like this:

ods html body="lifetest.htm"; ods graphics on;

proc lifetest data=drug; time surv*censor(1); survival plots=(survival hwb); strata treatment; id patient; run;

ods html close; ods graphics off;

Hope that helps- perhaps it is the ods statements that you are missing.

-Mary ----- Original Message ----- From: nchapinal@YAHOO.COM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:08 PM Subject: survival analysis

Why do I get messages like this: NOTE: Graph's name, LIFETEST, changed to LIFETES5. LIFETEST is already used or not a valid SAS name.

when I run codes like this:

proc lifetest data=min5new4 plots=(s) graphics outsurv=min5surv; time daysrisk*censor(0); strata treat2;

symbol1 v=none color=black line=1; symbol2 v=none color=red line=2; symbol3 v=none color=green line=3; symbol4 v=none color=blue line=4;

run;

Thanks!