Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:33:16 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Alan Churchill <savian001@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Job Search Advice?
Comments:   To: David Young <dyoung@telefonica.net>

David,

Join the SAS Consulting group on Google for contract jobs. Lots of postings go through there and we have a number of recruiters.

http://groups.google.com/group/sasconsulting

You must tell me a little about yourself or else I can't approve it.

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of David Young Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 6:14 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Job Search Advice?

Dear All,

I've recently joined the list and have sometimes seen Recruiters advertising jobs here, but would like to speed my job search process by pro-actively contacting them. Has anyone been saving a list of recruiters posting on this list that they could send me?

Any help would be appreciated. I've 15 years experience applying statistical models to marketing and business problems. (Database Marketing, Market Research, Business Consulting, Banking, Credit, etc.)

I'd also be interested in contracts for projects if that implies a different set of recruiters. Thanks in advance for any responses.

-- Best regards,

David Young mailto:dyoung@telefonica.net