Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:49:20 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Adriano Rodrigues <adriano@GPP.COM.BR>
Subject:   Formating table from proc freq

Hi all,

Using weights in proc freq, give me the collums sometimes with big numbers in frequency like:

Cumulative Cumulative

p9 Frequency Percent Frequency Percent

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ

. 183.1225 61.04 183.1225 61.04

1 24.50681 8.17 207.6293 69.21

2 12.52975 4.18 220.1591 73.39

3 23.45213 7.82 243.6112 81.20

4 21.93739 7.31 265.5486 88.52

5 5.363332 1.79 270.9119 90.30

6 10.25172 3.42 281.1636 93.72

7 18.83635 6.28 300 100.00

I want collum frequency and cumulative frequency has only 2 decimals. Whats the option in sas?

My program (I know don稚 matter, but is simple like this):

data tall;

set all;

proc freq;

table p9 / missing;