Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:34:29 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Dianne Rhodes <diannerhodes@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:   OT: Friday Humor

Actually, not too humorous, but here goes: I wanted to let the SAS Community know that I have been laid off. As some of you know, I am still in treatment for breast cancer. My last radiation treatment is on Monday, and after that I will begin looking for a new position as my energy allows. Let me know if you have any tips!

Dianne at home.