Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:05:55 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Pardee, Roy" <pardee.r@GHC.ORG>
Subject:      Re: OT: Friday Humor
Comments: To: Dianne Rhodes <diannerhodes@COMCAST.NET>

Ach, condolences! And best wishes for a full recovery.

It might be good to let us know what area would you be looking for work in--geographically & subject-matter-wise...

Cheers,

-Roy

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Dianne Rhodes Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:34 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: OT: Friday Humor

Actually, not too humorous, but here goes: I wanted to let the SAS Community know that I have been laid off. As some of you know, I am still in treatment for breast cancer. My last radiation treatment is on Monday, and after that I will begin looking for a new position as my energy allows. Let me know if you have any tips!

Dianne at home.