Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:45:10 -0800
Reply-To: "Virtual SAS(r) Users Group" <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: "Virtual SAS(r) Users Group" <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Subject: Free VirtualSUG sessions on Feb 14 and Feb 15:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Virtual SAS(R) User Group (VirtualSUG) Presentations
Thursday, Feb. 14 and Friday, Feb. 15, 2008
Please join us on for one or more of the four free 50-minute tutorials
presented by VirutalSUG: the Virtual SAS Users Group.
These sessions are offered as a free service to the SAS software user
community via the Virtual SAS Users Group.
We have made important changes to VirtualSUG that increase the number
of people who can attend each session and also streamline the
registration and sign-in processes. These changes include:
* You may now sign up for and attend multiple sessions per day
* Streamlined registration and sign-in procedures
* Automatic confirmation of registration sent via email immediately
after you complete your enrollment
* Reminder sent by email one hour before session start time.
* Easier sign-in at event start time
* Up to 1,000 attendees are permitted at each session, essentially
guaranteeing opportunities for everyone to sign up for the sessions
they want to attend
* Voice transmission via telephone rather than VOIP (Voice Over
Internet Protocol), which was problematic for many attendees with our
previous meeting service. Instead, you will need to call an in-bound
toll telephone number, which is shown in the registration
confirmation, to hear the voice portion of the presentation.
Attendees are responsible for the cost of the inbound toll call.
Please click on the links below to read abstracts of our upcoming
presentations and to register for them. Remember, you must click on
the link for EACH of the sessions you want to attend. Each link will
register you for ONE of the sessions.
Our next round of sessions is:
Thursday, Feb. 14
* 0800 PST / 1100 EST "Essential Concepts of the SAS Output Delivery
System" Abstract & Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/117987592
* 1100 PST / 1400 EST "Using PROC EXPAND with Time Series Data"
Abstract & Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/296995439
Friday, Feb. 15
* 0800 PST/ 1100 EST "Traffic-Lighting Your Reports the Easy Way with
PROC REPORT and ODS" Abstract & Registration Link:
* 1100 PST / 1400 EST "SAS Formats: Beyond the Basics" Abstract &
Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/264666685
Please also take a moment to print out and read this one-page "Quick
Reference Guide" to attending VirtualSUG sessions using our new
internet meeting provider, GotoWebinar.com:
Thanks for your interest in VirtualSUG. Our website
(www.virtualsug.org) will be updated with more information about
future sessions soon!
Virtual SAS(r) Users Group
Note: SAS is a registered trademark of SAS Institute, Inc. in the USA
and other countries. (r) indicates USA registration