Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:36:11 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ken Barz <Ken.Barz@CPCMED.ORG>
Subject:      Re: PC SAS and Vista?
Comments: To: Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>

Here's the basics:

http://support.sas.com/kb/20/595.html

It will require you to go get the special Java runtime from a separate site.

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Sierra Information Services Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:11 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: PC SAS and Vista?

Hi...

Can someone please let me (and the list) know if it is possible to install SAS 9.1.3 on a PC running Windows Vista? I seem to recall some discussion about this a while back. Does anyone know of a "patch" or "fix" that enables the install of 9.1.3 on Vista?

Thanks!

Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services www.SierraInformation.com