Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:57:47 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard <richard.hockey@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: how to export a nice graph or outputs into Excel or Word
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Feb 21, 8:43 am, mlhow...@avalon.net (Mary) wrote: > Depends on the reader, Peter. I've read that you were in the World = > Trade Center on 9/1l, and thus *for you* it may be harder to read the = > book that Bush was reading to the children on 9/11. =20 > "After Card informed him that the second plane had hit the second tower, = > Bush continued reading the book for over seven minutes. " > > I've read that in some ways, it is easier to read good literature than = > mediocre books. Hopefully whomever becomes the next president, McCain, = > Obama, or Clinton, will have read War and Peace along their journey, and = > have the good sense to put it down when circumstances call for quick = > action.=20 > > -Mary > > From: Peter Flom=20 > > SAS GRAPH does have a steeper learning curve - it is harder to read War = > and Peace than My Pet Goat > > Peter

You should have a look at: http://support.sas.com/techsup/technote/ts674/ts674.html?ETS=4749&PID=54569 TS-674 An Introduction to Exporting SAS/Graph Output to Microsoft Office SAS Release 8.2 and higher R