Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:04:07 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <savian001@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS web site problems?
Comments: To: Bill McKirgan <Bill.McKirgan@gmail.com>

Bill,

A suggestion. Have you purchased Don's book on SAS\IntrNet? My advice, ignore help topics online and just go to the source.

Don's stuff is better than anything you will find online. I have worked on several papers/presentations with Don: he is simply the best there is in this world. No one knows SAS/IntrNet and SAS better than Don...period. His book is a 'must-have' in the SAS/web world.

Find it at:

http://www.amazon.com/Building-Web-Applications-SAS-IntrNet/dp/1599941899

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Bill McKirgan Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:10 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS web site problems?

FWIW: I was having trouble last Sunday morning 2/17/08

I was trying to learn about SAS/Intrnet and stared at a progress bar that made.....well, no progress.

I imagined some kind of site maintenance scheduled for a slow day and moved on.

-- Bill