Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:29:54 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard Read Allen <peakstat@WISPERTEL.NET>
Subject:      Re: PC SAS and Vista?
Comments: To: Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>

Andrew,

I just bought a new machine with Vista Ultimate in early January and loaded SAS onto it with no problems. I had to get the latest fix from SAS since my old CDs from my original load of 9.1.3 some years back did not work, but that was a minor inconvenience. I just called SI and requested the upgrade and had it in a few days.

Richard

Sierra Information Services wrote: > Hi... > > Can someone please let me (and the list) know if it is possible to > install SAS 9.1.3 on a PC running Windows Vista? I seem to recall some > discussion about this a while back. Does anyone know of a "patch" or > "fix" that enables the install of 9.1.3 on Vista? > > Thanks! > > Andrew Karp > Sierra Information Services > www.SierraInformation.com > > >