Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:57:09 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Swank, Paul R" <Paul.R.Swank@UTH.TMC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Not normalized data
Comments: To: jn mao <jn_mao@YAHOO.COM>

I think you mean non-normal not non-normalized. If so, then it would help to know what the variables were and how they are distributed.

Paul R. Swank, Ph.D. Professor and Director of Research Children's Learning Institute University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of jn mao Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:44 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Not normalized data

Hello SAS-Ls,

I have a middle size data about 150 datasets. They are not normalized data even I tried logarithm and others, so I use COX model for the multivariate analysis, but the COX model test shown the COX model is not significant, -2LOGL/Score/Wald test shown p value >0.05, then which model I can use for these nonnormalized data. Could someone help me on it? Thanks much.

Jane

--------------------------------- Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.