Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:00:40 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: Need to constantly restart SAS

Jim, I've once read in a computer magacine, that the bitsĀ“in the computer are used very often and are outworn after a certain time. They also had a program which loaded each memory bit and refreshed it. I think that was last year in april... Since that time I run that program from time to time and I have no more problem with that. You see it in the graphic of that program: the bit comes in with round edges and corners and come out like a perfect cuboid. Gerhard