Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:43:15 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chris Brooks <Chris.Brooks@ONS.GOV.UK>
Subject:      SAS and UML

We are currently using SAS 9.1.3 Stored Processes and Macros and have a requirement to document our system in a Rational product which uses UML (Unified Modelling Language).

I was wondering if anyone else had done this and did they have any tips for squeezing what is a non-OOP language into UML.

Chris Brooks SAS Technical Lead Office for National Statistics United Kingdom